It was a good month personal wise. I did a lot of camping and such with my family and basically I just had my last stand for summer.
And I finally got out of my reading slump!!! Yay!! Which lead me to read 10 books this month and most of them where really good, but some of them where also really bad and disappointing.
However, sadly I didn't review most of these books, because I was in a reviewing slump, not to be confused with a reading slump. I would write the reviews and they would be a jumbled mess of thoughts. But I am getting back on track with me reviewing. So, hopefully This reviewing month will be better than August.
* Dark triumph by Robin LeFevers: 4.5 Butterflies
* Indelible by Dawn Metcalf: 3 Butterflies
* Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi: 4.5 Butterflies
* Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: 3 Butterflies
* Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey: 2 Butterflies
* Ten by Gretchen McNeil: 4 Butterflies
* Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 by Hiromu Arakawa: Great
* The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: 4.5 Butterflies
* Golden by Cameron Dokey: 3 Butterflies
* Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep: 4.5 Butterflies.
Book of the month is a tie between Unravel Me and Dark Triumph. Both of which where really great and amazing!!
* by Dawn Metcalf
*by Katie McGarry
* by Gretchen McNeil
*by Cameron Dokey
*by Hiromu Arakawa
That's what happened in August, what did you read last month?