Thursday, October 31, 2013

Na, na, na, na, Here at the Con

At the end of this week I plan on attending an anime convention on Detroit called Youmacon.It will be held at the Detroit Ren Cen and Cobo Hotel with a lot of panels and plenty of guests.It'll be my first convention I won't see Vic Mignogna at, but this will give me the chance to focus on other guests.



The guests I'm most excited for are:




Todd Haberkorn



Todd Haberkron voice actor popular for the voices of Death the Kid from the anime Soul Eater, Italy from the anime series Hetalia, Allen Walker from the anime series D. Gray Man, and Natsu Dragneel from the anime series Fairy Tail.He is also featured in the fan-created series, Star Trek Continues as Mr. Spock



Chuck Huber



Caitlin Glass voice actress popular for the role of Winry Rockbell from the anime series Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.



Chuck Huber voice actor popular for the voice of Franken Stein from the anime Soul Eater.



Brad Swaile Canadian voice actor most popular for his role as Light Yagami from the anime series Death Note.



Prince Baka



I'm cosplaying for it as a character named Prince Baka from the anime, Level E.It's a show about how an alien prince who loves to torment people comes to Earth to escape an arranged marriage and in turn terrorizes a small nubmer of Japanese citizens.



I'm hoping to see some fellow Rangers there.It's a slim chance but, the chance still exists. A Ranger, or Risembool Ranger, is a member of Vic Mignogna's fanclub, named for the home town of his most popular character, Edward Elric.I am one of them (see my sweatshirt I wear all the time).



Either way, I'm very excited for this convention.I plan to Vlog about it so stay tuned for more updates!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment