Friday, October 18, 2013

Otaku Post: Recommanded Animes to watch

Hey all!!

Hope you guys had an awesome holiday the past 1.5 months ^^/ For me my holiday just started this week (I only had to work 2 days!! Not to mention it was my last day yesterday. Gonna miss my workplace though it was tiring) The past week has been fine, nothing much just that I got to rest a lot and I started to watch animes again. Which brings me to the theme of today's post. Recommanded animes to watch~~

Honestly, I normally don't like animes. I feel that watching dramas are more worth my time. However that does not mean I never watch animes,I just don't really watch animes like naruto or inuyasha (too many episodes and ridiculous way of speaking jap..no offence)


The first anime I watched until the end and even its 2nd season is 'FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST' I really loved watching it and it made me realise how animes are actually a really brilliant artwork. But its been years since then and the anime I watched after that was NURAIHYON NO MAGO (Rise of the yokai clan) which is pretty good too especially if you love supernatural stuffs.

BUT! The past few weeks I have been watching anime aimlessly again thanks to tumblr. (And also cuz there isnt any nice dramas out there, both korean and japanese, that are worth watching..yet) I saw these awesome gifs of an anime and I found out it belonged to an anime called 'ATTACK ON TITAN' and OMG I never thought I would like anime again. I finished the whole 'season 1' series already and honestly its very good. Apart from the gruesome scene, the action scenes are awesome and cool. So if you are looking for some action this is the anime for you (quite recent as well)



ANIME DESCRIPTION: The series follows the story of Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their friend Armin Arlert. After the outermost Wall is breached by Titans, including the 60-meter tall skinless Colossus Titan and the abnormally intelligent Armored Titan, and his mother dying in the resulting destruction, Eren vows revenge against the Titans and later enlists in the military, accompanied by Mikasa and Armin. Years later during his first battle against the Titans, Eren discovers that he has the ability to transform into a Titan at will. Seen as a threat to mankind by some, and as a ray of hope by others, Eren joins his companions in a desperate fight to protect what remains of their society while looking for answers to the mysteries surrounding the Titans, the Walls, and his own existence as well.



WHERE TO WATCH:



Next, I started watching GUNDAM again. I kind of watched it when I was younger but I stopped cuz I had no interest, but then I recently finished watching Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Gundam Age, Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny (Yes finished them all when each of it has like 40+ episodes) I think my most favorite would be GUNDAM AGE. The story was good (though long..it spanned over 3 generations) not to mention they used Spyair's My World as their 2nd ending theme song!! However my most faverite 'Gundam' model would be the one in Gundam 00, though Gundam Age's Age system was pretty cool!!



ANIME SERIES: Gundam Build Fighters, Gundam Seed Destiny(Season 1 & 2) , Gundam Seed, Gunpla Builders Beginning G, Gundam Age, Mobile Suit Gundam 00

WHERE TO WATCH:



Then I watched BTOOM! and honestly I didnt like it. It was boring, cuz its like Battle royale and hunger games. But if you like such plots, I guess its good?



ANIME DESCRIPTION: Ry ta Sakamoto is an unemployed 22-year-old who lives with his mother. In the real world, there may be nothing really special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom!. One day, he awakes in what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how or why he has come to be there. While wandering around, Ry ta sees someone and calls out for help. The stranger responds by throwing a bomb at him. Ry ta soon realizes both that his life is in danger and that he has somehow been trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. In the game Ryota meets Himiko, who is another Btooom! gamer -- and supposedly Ryota's in-game wife.



WHERE TO WATCH :



The latest anime I just finished watching was 'BROTHER'S CONFLICT' and omg I rarely watch romance anime (cuz I would rather read the mangas and novels) but this was goooood. All the characters are 'ikemen'(idol-like looking guys aka handsome) and though the plot makes you go "ya serious bro!?" but if you just want something to watch, something to relax to, this is kind of nice. Not to mention the Anime's Opening song is good!!



ANIME DESCRIPTION: Ema Hinata is the daughter of the famous adventurer RintarHinata. One day, Ema finds out that her dad is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Miwa Asahina. Rather than bothering them, she decides to move in to the Sunrise Residence complex that is owned by Miwa. From there, she discovers that she has 13 step-brothers.



WHERE TO WATCH:



Okay so here comes the end of my 'otaku' like post and do comment on this post if you have some nice animes that you think I should watch. Latest ones would be good, however I'm quite picky when it comes to animes so..Haha!!

Cheers!! :)
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment