Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekly wrap up #84

Hi guys!



Here's my weekly wrap up:




Reading: Kill me softly by Sarah Cross, and Kamisama Hajimemashita,

Watching: Black Butler, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hataraku Maou Sama, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia Beautiful World, Supernatural, Under the Dome, Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D,

Listening to: Those were the days by Mary Hopkins and London Calling by The Clash,

Liking: Parent Trap Hetalia crossover,

Disliking: that October is zipping by so quickly,

Finding: out that October 2nd was eyebrow day (I could of done England nail art!),

Wearing: my and bow,

Eating: ,

Drinking: water,

Looking forward to: going to the pumpkin patch,

Favorite nails of the week: ,

Wanting: adorable whale coin purse,

Blogs I've started reading: ,,

Buying: blue eyeliner for my Tardis costume, a new pj set.



Thanks for reading!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment