Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo (????????????:Q)

The main male protagonist, now 28 years old, asking questions I also wanted to be answered. As mentioned in the previous entry of this blog, today's review is for the third Evangelion reboot movie titled Evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, which in hindsight, really fits the plot of the movie. While this movie is [...] Related posts:



*This early scene in the movie is just the beginning of more deviation from the TV series by this movie. As mentioned in my previous review, today's post will contain my review of the second installment of the Evangelion movie titled Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance. This movie is the second of four movies [...]...


*Our emo poster boy returned, now with DAT player in tow. Compare with the earlier entry here. Just after posting the Gakkou no Kaidan review, I went ahead and watch the first Evangelion remake. 2 hours later, the movie is finished and here is another review, the 2nd for this day. The green one has [...]...

*Huzzah for English in Japanese animation! It is not perfect, but a considerable improvement. I watched this one way before this blog is started from original R1 DVDs, a long time ago. As I rummaged through my DVD collection, I managed to find this one and out of nostalgia, I rewatched it again. A series [...]...

* This is a short review of a short anime series titled Piano, that has some bizzare moments in it. Story:-A teenage middle schooler with a bizzare hairstyle is in a middle-age crisis when her piano recital tournament approached, as she has to deal with her bizarre lovestruck best friend (imagine Kagura in Azumanga Daioh falling [...]...

*The main title protagonist. As mentioned in the last post, my review today is for the recently concluded Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime (simulcast in Animax Asia just like Tears to Tiara - actually quite a lot of recent anime titles does nowadays). Also in the same post, I mentioned that this anime, and Winter Sonata, [...]...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment