Saturday, July 13, 2013

Miss Cole's Top Five Soundtrack Tracks

Welcome to Week Two of my Top Five Soundtrack Tracks series.Today I'm going to be sharing some classic cartoon themes and some of my favourite tracks from various anime series.



I honestly thought this week would be easier.Nope!




FIVE - BATMAN BEYOND/BATMAN OF THE FUTURE MAIN THEME - KRISTOPHER CARTER



This cartoon is epic. Crank up the bass when you listen to the theme. Oh, and yeah, it's on iTunes :D



FOUR - PERISHING ONE - BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY - SAGISU SHIRO



I love this track from the first Bleach movie. It's great for creating a mysterious, maybe even sinister, location.



THREE -THE DAY THE SUN DISAPPEARED - FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST:BROTHERHOOD - SENJU AKIRA



In a word? Creepy.



TWO - THE REAL ADVENTURES OF JONNY QUEST - GARY LINOELLI ET AL



If "Adventure" can be summed up in a piece of music, this is it. CHILDHOOD FEELS!!!!!!!



ONE - A SONG OF STORM AND FIRE - TSUBASA CHRONICLE - KAJIURA YUKI



Honestly, I really struggled to pick just one piece of Kajiura Yuki's music. Her score for Puella Magi Madoka Magica is my go to for sorrowful scenes, but I decided to pick the music that first introduced me to her.Prepare to run the emotional spectrum!



HONOURABLE MENTION(S)(Totally breaking my own rules again. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

THE RACCOONS - RUN WITH US - LISA LOUGHEED



YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CHILD OF THE 80s WHEN... (I know, I know, I'm not supposed to have songs with lyrics...)



ARTHUR - BELIEVE IN YOURSELF - ZIGGY MARLEY AND THE MELODY MAKERS



Cuteness songified.Also, I cannot believe this cartoon is still going. I'm not entirely sure how my boss feels about my ability to sing along with this as her children watch an episode or two over breakfast...



Anything in there you love? Feel free to share! I'll see you next week for more awesome music!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment