Saturday, July 13, 2013

Random Thought (July 05, 2013 at 10:12PM)

Random Thought 398



I feel so delighted whenever I see the anime art of Silver Spoon. It's the very first manga I read since its first release to be adapted into an anime. Tears of joy are coming. For those who still don't know, Silver Spoon is also created into manga by Hiromu Arakawa the same creator of Fullmetal Alchemist. It's one of the most educational slice-of-life manga I've read so I am so much looking forward to the anime. I have high hopes on A-1 Pictures for doing a good and faithful anime adaptation in this one. I'm still waiting for the release of episode 1 next week.




Speaking of A-1 Pictures, I also unexpectedly decided to include to my summer list, the yet another working anime from A-1, Servant x Service. Why did I say another working? Well, that's because it really does resemble the anime WORKING!! which was also created by the same author and also animated by A-1 Pictures. The story for both is simple, in WORKING!! it's all about the employees of the Wagnaria restaurant whilst Servant x Service is about civil service workers. It's like a behind the scenes look on what they do in their workplace.



I really dig slice-of-life slash comedy these days since they are quite easier to digest and don't require you to understand those very complicated situations since they don't have one. They are somewhat act as a stress reliever for me. Some slice-of-life I ended up watching/plan on watching this season are: Silver Spoon, Servant x Service, and Dog x Scissors (I consider it as one).



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment