Sunday, December 29, 2013

Winter Break

LISTENING TO: FIRST SNOW AND FIRST KISS - YOSEOB (B2ST) & DALMATION

FEELING: SICK BUT HAPPY

Not quite sneezing but I didn't have an emoticon for coughing out a lung for the past few days. It was pretty terrible during exams, but man, I'm glad that nightmare is over. Three exams in three straight days is exhausting! But now, onto the fun stuff!




It's been a long time since I last posted anything, so a brief catch up on some cool stuff:



I got a tablet on Black Friday! It's a Microsoft Surface RT and although I haven't had much of a chance to play around with it, I love it already. Originally priced at $399, I was able to get it as an early Christmas present from my parents for $250. Comes with a keyboard and it is so light at 1.5 lbs. Much better than hulling my heavy-ass laptop (and charger) with me all the way to school. So now I have this and I definitely plan to personalize it during the break.



(My new baby!) So my plans for winter break? Well, the list isn't conclusive, but here they are:



* Read 15 books by the end of the year (I am SO far behind!)

* Write Amnesia Ch 11 and Ch 12

* Watch The Book Thief with high school friend, LW (lots of stuff have come up and after many anticipations and attempts, we still haven't seen it!)

* Watch Catching Fire with my sister and her fianc

* Rock Climbing 2x

* Watch k-drama: Heirs

* Finish Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ep.36-end

* Clean my room + vacuum the house

* Hang out with high school friends and university friends

* Buy a tablet cover

* Buy new sneakers (boxing day)

* Sell my textbooks/Buy textbooks

* Play Area-X

* Beat Pokemon Fire Red for the second time



And that's about all I can think of for now. So hopefully, it'll be a fun, relaxing and productive break!



EDIT: Just saw this. Oblivion (Nevermore #3) is finally in colour!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment