Thursday, December 19, 2013

(Update) it was the color of your hair

Long time no update. Things have been a bit hectic for me, particularly with my laptop getting stolen from my house on 11/27 which had a lot of my screencaps I was going to share eventually. Luckily it was only a small portion that I had left only on my laptop with the rest on my external HD. Here's a list of series that will be delayed because I have to do them again. Still adjusting to my new laptop, too.



LOST SCREENCAPS


-Anime Mirai: Death Billiards BD

-Anime Mirai: Ryo BD

-Bakemonogatari ep3-12 TV

-Final Fantasy XIII c7-9 (pretty pissed about this since this has been a project I've been working on the longest, like on and off since 2010)

-Ouran High School Host Club ep1, NCOP, NCED (sorry to the person who requested this, will be further delayed because I am having trouble screencapping op/ed)

-Shingeki no Kyojin ep6 BD (I was going to post it the day that it got stolen. Sightakes forever to cap)

-Tsuritama ep4 BD



LOST VIDEO FILES

-Anime Mirai: Death Billiards BD

-Anime Mirai: Ryo BD

-Arakawa Under the Bridge ep1-13 BD

-Deadman Wonderland ep9-12 BD

-Evangelion 3.33 BD

-Fullmetal Alchemist ep2-51 DVD

-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 5 NCOPs, 5 NCEDs

-Nisemonogatari ep1-11 BD, NCOPs, NCEDs

-Pokemon: The Origin ep1-4 TV

-Sasami@Ganbaranai ep1-12 TV

-The World Ends With You day1-4



This list seems small in terms of files I don't have anymore because I kept most of my screencaps and anime files on the external HD. The ones listed above were the only ones I have yet to redownload or rescreencap and directly concern the site since I was working on them.

If you take into account that I had a 500gb laptop with only 20gb left, I lost quite a bit of my personal files such as school work that I intended to keep. Some of my recent graphics like icons were also lost forever since I never uploaded them.



Updates in terms of the site:



Free-

> added a link to changes in BD

> added a link to changes in BD

> added a link to changes in BD

> added a link to changes in BD

> added FrFr!, the spinoff shorts from the BDs



Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi-

> redid the whole episode with the BD version

> redid the whole episode with the BD version

> redid the whole episode with the BD version



Pokemon: The Origin-

> created series page



Pupa-

> created series page



Shingeki no Kyojin

> added Shingeki no Kyojin picture drama special shorts from BDs



I've been thinking about changing the layout and then realized why I stuck with this one again. There aren't that many free layouts that I like and look nice with the screencaps. Changed the layout for a couple days and went back to this one gain. Maybe I'll just change the color and header.



With this post off of my chest, guess it's time I get back to business. Hopefully the next post will be Shingeki no Kyojin ep6 and/or Tsuritama ep4. Don't really know when exactly but just know that I'm still around.



Quote courtesy of Jellal, Fairy Tail v20 c163 The Scarlet Sky
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment