Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cartoonified

For those who follow me on , you might know that for the month of September, I did a 30 Day Character Challenge. For each day, there was a specific character to draw, and I did most of them digitally. Here are some of my favorites!

This is Edward Elric from the anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I did him for "the funniest character" because I love his sudden outbursts when people make fun of his height. This is Leo from Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus series. I drew him for "the hottest character" because he literally is flaming, being the son of Hephaestus!This is Chihiro from Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away. I decided to draw her for "a character from a previous favorite fandom." This year, it was sadly announced that Hayao Miyazaki, the founder of Studio Ghibli, wold be retiring. He is such a great inspiration to me and his films will always be my favorites!When talking about "a character who acts like you," it is none other than Mabel Pines of Gravity Falls who comes to my mind. She is so quirky, talkative, creative, and weird. I just see so much of myself in her!Who are these four characters? Well they are Aang, Katara, Toph, and Sokka; better known as the Gaang! I drew them for "a group of characters most like you and your friends" because they all have their differences, but together, they make one kickbutt team!Lastly, this is Vanellope von Schweetz from Disney's Wreck-It-Ralph. I drew her for "a character who makes you cry when they cry." My heart absolutely broke when Ralph destroyed her go-kart. You could see how much she really wanted to race, and all the hurt in her eyes. *sobs*

I'm very proud of these digital artworks. I'm trying my best to practice more with them while still practicing my traditional art. What do you guys think?

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment