Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rankings: Stark's Top 10 Anime Openings

So one day, I was bored on YouTube and decided to throw together a list of my favorite anime openings. Bearing in mind this took me all of five minutes, I hope I got all of them! It was really hard to rank them, but these are the top 10, although my mind may change on the order later. Comment your own personal favorites and maybe in the near future, I'll post an updated version. Enjoy!



WARNING: SOME OPENINGS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS




10. DEATH NOTE OPENING 1



9. FATE ZERO OPENING 1 * 1:30 version removed, so full length vid



8. RAINBOW OPENING 1



7. SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OPENING 1



6. SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OPENING 2



5. KAKUMEIKI VALVRAVE SEASON 2 OPENING



4. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD OPENING 1



3. CODE GEASS R2 OPENING 1



2. HUNGRY HEART WILD STRIKER OPENING 1



1. GUNDAM 00 SEASON 1 OPENING 2
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment